Darkest-Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf || No Name ||

Go down

Wolf || No Name || Empty Wolf || No Name ||

Post  Shining Star Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:11 am

~Six Years Ago~
It all started on a cold and stormy night. That was when he was born and named. It was snowing like crazy out in the woods that night. Then out of nowhere, humans with guns came into view killing and dragging off all the wolves. Cold Stormy Night, or Stormy as he likes to be called, and Snow Storm hid at the back of their den where they couldn’t be seen.

~One Year Ago~

Stormy and Snow are now the leaders of the pack. They have a 2 pups, Follow The Stars and Dark As Midnight.

~Now~

Stormy and Snow have passed on and Midnight(Dark As Midnight) and his twin sister Star(Follow The Stars) are fighting for leadership. Who will get it? Will they be forced to share it or will they have two different packs?

~Needed Roles:~

Dark As Midnight(Male)((He can be slightly different than his sister,but they are twins)
Other pack members

~Rules:~

1. No GM or PP
2. No OOC fights
3. Don’t go too far without me
4. Genders don’t have to be even
5. You don’t have to ask to join
6. I can add more at anytime
7. Have fun and enjoy!!!!!
8. We wont start until needed roles are taken
9. Use my form or your own

*~*Mine*~*
Full Name: Follow The Stars
Called: Star
~Looks~
Pelt: Black
Eyes: Midnight Blue
Markings: Small white flecks,silver tipped ears and tail
Personality: You’ll see
Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet
Other: Her and Dark As Midnight are both fighting for the leadership. They were the best of friends up until their parents died. (Only one can be the leader)
Shining Star
Shining Star

http://roleplayingheaven.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum