Darkest-Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Its Not Over- [WW/T/V Open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

-Its Not Over- [WW/T/V Open] Empty -Its Not Over- [WW/T/V Open]

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Vampires and werewolves have always been enemies ever since the first vampire had human blood and ever since the first werewolf morphed. Before, everyone knew that werewolves and vampires were real, but as the vampires and werewolves spread out, they became more and more fantasy until finally, they became just stories. But the stories that the people tell them about sometimes make the humans think that being a werewolf or vampire is probably the best thing in the world, but if you ever meet a werewolf or vampire and you know their secret, they will tell you differently, though some do think it is the best thing, but not many. In the small town of Forks, secrets are hard to keep. The vampires and werewolves are constantly fighting eachother in the woods without the humans knowing it, but will someone find out their secrets?

Sign-Up
~Human~
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Height:
Looks~
Skin:
Build:
Hair~
Color:
Length:
Style:
Other(Tips ect..):
Eyes:
Wears:
Phone:
Car:
Bf/Gf:
Other:

~Vampire~
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Age [Looks]:
Actual Age:
Looks~
Skin:
Build:
Hair~
Color:
Length:
Style:
Other(Tips ect..):
Eyes:
Wears:
Phone:
Car:
Bf/Gf:
Diet:
Other:

~WereWolf~
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Height:
Human Looks~
Skin:
Build:
Hair~
Color:
Length:
Style:
Other(Tips ect..):
Eyes:
Wears:
Wolf Looks~
Coat:
Paws:
Claws:
Ears:
Eyes~
Color:
Flecks?:
Phone:
Car:
Bf/Gf:
Other:

(Mine)
Name:Alex Williams
Called:Alex
-Looks-[img]-Its Not Over- [WW/T/V Open] JacobBlack5[/img]
Height:6'4"
Build-[img]-Its Not Over- [WW/T/V Open] New_moon_6[/img]
Wolf Looks-[img]-Its Not Over- [WW/T/V Open] JacobBlack-1[/img]
Bf/Gf:None
Crush:None
Other:Nothing

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

https://darkest-days.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

-Its Not Over- [WW/T/V Open] Empty Re: -Its Not Over- [WW/T/V Open]

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm

~Human~

Name:Ashley Tompson
Called:Ash
::Looks::
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uogvew&s=5

As we go you will learn more about her. Smile
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 pm

[Ok]

I groaned and turned over on my side as my alarm clock went off. I slammed my hand down on the top of it and then laid there for a few minutes, trying to get the rest of the sleep out of my body as I finally stood up and stretched, then got changed into a pair of black shorts and then slipped my sneakers on, not even bothering to put a shirt on since I was going into the woods to morph and headed outside and down the road, while keeping alert for any vampire.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:50 pm

I was already up when my alarm clock went off. I yawned and turned it off, i rolled over and then hit the floor. I groaned and grabbed my hip. "OWWW" i yelled smacking the floor. "Thats for hurting me." i yelled at the floor. I set up and then my door swung open. "Are you okay? Are you dead?" my little brother said. "No, im not dead." i said standing up. "Dang it.." he said huffing and then turning adn ran down stairs. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom to freshin up.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:54 pm

As I walked down the street, I passed a couple of houses and I looked into everyone of them, thinking about how they didnt know what creatures where in the woods a few feet away. I sighed and shook my head, then looked up as I seen three large guys walking towards me and I slowed down and waited for them to walk over.

"Ready to go hunt some leeches?" asked the oldest of the group, though I was bigger then he was.

"Always." I said before heading for the woods, taking a familiar path that me and the boys knew by heart as we morphed into our large wolf forms then took off through the woods.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:01 pm

After i got dressed into some short tan cargo shorts and a black tank i slipped my flipped flops on and walked outside. I turned my I-Pod on and started to the woods listening to music. I sighed and looked around while walking. I tripped some but didnt fall. I bobbed my head to the music and smiled as i walked. I heard something behind me and i stopped and turned around. I swallowed when i seen a male standing there. His face was white as snow and his eyes was gold. I smiled slightly and backed up.

"Hello, miss..i was woundering if you could help me with something?" he said smiling.
I swallowed seeing his teeth. "Uhh..ummm.." i said and then backed into a tree.
"Oh come on, dont be afraid.." he said gettting closer. "IT wont hurt." he said moving my hair reaviling my neck. I pushed him off and turned to run. He then grabbed my shirt and through me down.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Blake, the oldest of the pack and the alpha, led the way towards the scene. As we ran, I felt my powerful legs absorb the shock that went through them with every strike of my paws as they hit the hard ground while we ran, a blur russet, black, grey, and tan fur that never slowed down. Blake let out a snarl as he saw the vampire and curled his teeth to reveal his canines and he rammed into the vampire, knocking him away from teh girl while I slowed down to a walk and walked past the girl, my amber eyes looking into hers for a moment before I ran after blake and the pack as the vampire took off running.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:06 pm

I set up on my el'bowes and watched as they chased after him. I swallowed watching the boy that looked me in the eyes. I let out a soft smile and then set up. I stood and then fixed my shirt. I looked down and seen a cut on my arm. Blood was all over. I groaned and wrapped my hand around it. I looked at ground for where my I-Pod was.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm

The vampire turned around I didnt have time to react as he punched me in the shoulder and I let out a yelp and flew back next to the girl again and I grunted and stood back up, letting out a loud snarl, tehn took off after them again, leaving the girl where she was at as we vanished into the woods.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

I jumped seeing him land beside me, and then watched them vanish. I swallowed and just watched. "What was that?" i asked myself. "No...vampires arent real." i said shaking my head and then looked on the ground for my I-Pod which i couldnt find.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

We got the vampire a few miles from where the leech had the girl and we tore him to pieces. I goraned and morphed back into my normal self and rubbed my shoulder, now shirtless from morphing to my wolf form and back, then walked down the street and back towards home, cussing under my breath as I moved my shoulder around.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 pm

I finally found the I-Pod and i stuck it in my pocket. I wasnt going to tell anyone what happened, becuase there just over react to the whole problem. I sighed and started to my house holding my arm where the cut was.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm

I slowed down as I looked up to see the girl that we had saved and I watched her for a moment, then walked past her, making sure she couldnt feel my fever radiating from me because I didnt feel like answering any questions right now as I glanced at her from the corner of my eye, then looked ahead again.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 pm

I felt someone pass me so i looked up. I seen the guy that helped save me and i watched him. I wanted to say hi, but he looked like he wasnt in the best mood. I sighed and kept on walking staying quit.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:26 pm

I slowed down and looked around and sighed, taking a deep breath and relaxing. A moment later I felt my arm and it didnt hurt anymore and I smilied and glanced around, then headed for another part of the woods.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 pm

I kept on walking and then came up on my house. I sighed and walked in. "What happened to you?" my brother asked. "Nothin.." i siad and walked upstairs. My mom was walking down and stopped me. "Oh my god Ash what happened?" she asked worried. "Nothin..i fell" i siad fake smiling and wlaking to the bathroom. My mom sighed. "You need to watch where your walking." she said.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 pm

I got into the woods and morphed, then walked silently through the woods, making sure Blake or any of the other pack asnt in their wolf form as well before thinking abou ttaking position of Alpha. I sighed and shook my large head and looked around teh woods.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm

After i cleaned up the cut i wqlked back outside. I walked the opposite direction of the woods and walking towards the beach. I sighed dragging my feet through the sand and listing to the ocean.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:40 pm

I growled and took off after another vampire, this one being a newborn as I leaped after it, watching as it ran to the beach, and I left the treeline and let out a loud growl as the vampire leaped into the water and I leaped onto an outcrop of rock and stared into the black water, my neck fur bristling and my teeth abred as I waited for the vampire to come up, though in my mind I knew it wouldnt while the wind ruffled my fur.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 pm

I jumped when i heard all this. I stopped and looked into the water. I saw something but didnt know what. I then looked ahead and seen a big..well im not sure what it was. I swlalowed and backed up scared. I didnt know either to run or stay.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 pm

I turn my head and seen the same girl and I pricked my ears slightly, then leaped off the outcrop of rock and landed onto the sand with a loud thud and walked towards her, standing to my full height, a little under 10 Ft. as a low snarl ripped from my throat from loosing the vampire.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:49 pm

I swallowed and looked up at the wolf. I looked into its eyes and backed up. I opened my mouth to talk but i couldnt. I stayed there looking up at it and kept backing up.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

I stopped walking towards her when I saw her that she was scared and lowered myself to the ground. Even when I was laying down, I was still bigger then her and I laid my head on the ground and let out a low whine.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xx Roxeh xX Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 pm

I watched him lay down and i stopped. When i heard the low whine a small smile eased out and i looked at him still. I walked up some and then smiled more. "Who are you?" i asked gently.
Xx Roxeh xX
Xx Roxeh xX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Wolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:54 pm

I looked at her, then glanced away. When I was in my wolf form I couldnt talk, only could the pack communicate wu=ith eachother was through our thoughts but other then that we were a normal wolf. I let out a low whine and wagged my tail gently.
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum